Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome to the Brookeshelf

Here it is: Day One of my public declaration of my undying love of children's literature. Blogging is not something that I would regularly do -- public declarations are generally Not My Thing.

And yet . . . so many people have suggested or asked me to start one, so here we are. And the best thing is -- you're reading this, so all those many people must have been on to something.

Whoa. It's nearly 11:00. The cleverness meter for this post is far, far down. I promise that future posts will have its requisite cleverness up a notch.

To wrap up for the evening, I shall just include a link to one of my favorite old Brunching Shuttlecock articles, "Why Pippi Longstocking is a Great Book."

Click away . . .




1 comment:

Pompano Beach Oven Repair said...

Good reading thhis post